This year’s conference will take place in-person from November 15th – 17th at DoubleTree by Hilton in Danvers, Massachusetts. Some of our confirmed featured presenters are Helen Harberts, Brian Meyer, Judge Tina Nadeau, Dr. Kenneth Robinson, Mark Stodola, and many more. Registration will open soon, so please check back later for updates.
Bring together justice professionals, treatment/recovery specialists, and community partners to identify principles and practical solutions that will strengthen the region’s response to addiction and facilitate the expansion of recovery and treatment courts over the next 25 years.
Participants will be able to:
- Receive an update on current status of treatment and recovery courts including veterans courts, come away with an in-depth understanding of them, and learn about effective past, present, and future responses
- Discuss current effective drug court cognitive models and be familiar with responses to integrative care
- Learn about the fundamentals of drug court and veterans court operations
- Identify the basis of recovery management as an enhancement to other treatment modalities
- Understand how to improve case outcomes using evidence-based practice and case management tools in introductory and advanced drug court and veterans court operations
- Promote peer and expert exchanges to provide support to treatment and recovery courts